• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Feb 2023 TY Giveaway ride.. please read!! Added sponsor items.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
There are only 17 room available so if you are going to book you should do it now. In 1 week all the rooms that are being held will be released to others snowmobilers.

Also please get your VIPs renewed BEFORE the ride to help us with registrations. Please register with us Friday eve between 7pm and 9pm.

Donations coming in, Blown Concepts!
0B2A7705-AAF7-42D8-812C-C5710865DD69.jpeg

@Mainway Solutions

38D0C7FF-CE1B-41C3-A911-597CA3165078.jpeg

Last edited:

Booked a room for the Give Away ride. My first ride with the group.
i will be there wensday through monday. give anyone any help i can.

i will be there wensday through monday. give anyone any help i can.
Cam, I too will be arriving on Wednesday as I was able to take off earlier than expected.

As far as being new to this ride, a good general rule of thumb is to just come down to the lobby and/or the Half Pint bar in the evenings and just start mingling as that is usually the best time to meet the most people. I was spoiled on my first ride as @Rockmeister and I rode up together and who doesn't know Roc so got to meet a ton of people.

Cam, I too will be arriving on Wednesday as I was able to take off earlier than expected.

As far as being new to this ride, a good general rule of thumb is to just come down to the lobby and/or the Half Pint bar in the evenings and just start mingling as that is usually the best time to meet the most people. I was spoiled on my first ride as @Rockmeister and I rode up together and who doesn't know Roc so got to meet a ton of people.
We will definitely come down and meet everybody.

A friend called a couple days ago and was told they were full.

yes, he got on the list.

Back