• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finished up...recalls next, then bring on the season.

mine are almost sqaure and the dealer wont do anything about it...

same with the fan...

same with the airbox clips....

same with the motor mount...

oh but they will do the steering recall!!!! WTF?

seanmurphy26 said:
mine are almost sqaure and the dealer wont do anything about it...

same with the fan...

same with the airbox clips....

same with the motor mount...

oh but they will do the steering recall!!!! WTF?

Why dont you call yamaha directly explain the situation and see what they can do for you, since it appears everybody else including me is getting all of our worries taken care of.

i ahte my dealer. is there anyway my friendly dealer, the one i liek would do the work?

the only reason i didnt buy it from them was becuase they didnt have the FX.

I have bought all of my sleds from dealers that are a far distance from home so I could get the best deal on price, however my local dealer always seems to take care of me! Afterall, I go to them for all my services, parts, oil/filters, accessories, etc. and for 4 sleds that $$$ adds up! I spend enough money there, they better take care of me! You should do the same. It shouldnt matter where you bought the sled, a good dealer will always take care of you. And if they dont, take your business eslewhere!

My dealer is the same way, very helpfull. sucks that your have problems with yours.

yea i talked to yamaha, i wont really get anywhere until i bring it to the dealer, they said that i could bring ti to the dealer that i like so thats a plus.

Back