• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fire Em Up !

We are getting our first dusting tonight like you Steve. Hopefully shouldn’t be too much longer! Still need to finish the sled anyways!

We have a foot of snow so far and it's coming down hard as I type!!:letsnow: Backed out of buying a sidewinder and decided to run my viper one more season!!!
Cheers to hopefully another flawless season:dieThis will be the first season I don't sink any cash on mods for my viper!!

We have a foot of snow so far and it's coming down hard as I type!!:letsnow: Backed out of buying a sidewinder and decided to run my viper one more season!!!
Cheers to hopefully another flawless season:dieThis will be the first season I don't sink any cash on mods for my viper!!
Im glad you reconsidered yamamarc, the viper is truly a great sled, especialy with turbo.

20171206_081425_zpsfjjodcxd.jpg.html

Man i forgot how freeken fun this sled is with turbo!!!!:jump:
Just went for a boot end i had smile ear to ear when hammering that throttle:die
Was hitting rev limiter hard!
Maybe i should sink a few $$$ on a clutch kit!

Man i forgot how freeken fun this sled is with turbo!!!!:jump:
Just went for a boot end i had smile ear to ear when hammering that throttle:die
Was hitting rev limiter hard!
Maybe i should sink a few $$$ on a clutch kit!
Brought boost up to 5.5 from 4.5 guess it made a difference since I'm wacking the limiter

Groomers are out on tug hill..sure wish I didn't have to work tomorrow! Plus they have snodeo going on in old forge and the big shootout this weekend, I'll be working 1/4 mile from the main event and won't even be able to go check it out, very disappointed! Me and the little guy have managed probably close to 20 miles so far tho so we're scratching that itch as best we can!

Groomers are out on tug hill..sure wish I didn't have to work tomorrow! Plus they have snodeo going on in old forge and the big shootout this weekend, I'll be working 1/4 mile from the main event and won't even be able to go check it out, very disappointed! Me and the little guy have managed probably close to 20 miles so far tho so we're scratching that itch as best we can!
You hear the sleds you are going to go look at least!

Less snow at the track than by me but I am not a quitter and I have ridden much worse. Had a wonderful time with my youngest daughter and she will be jumping the Phazer in no time! Some of her vids were a little late on hitting button and lost the whole whoops section but I can't think of having more fun in a long time. Last winter actually!
https://www.facebook.com/steve.spiering.5/posts/2239445226081717

Back