• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fire Em Up !

Groomers are out on tug hill..sure wish I didn't have to work tomorrow! Plus they have snodeo going on in old forge and the big shootout this weekend, I'll be working 1/4 mile from the main event and won't even be able to go check it out, very disappointed! Me and the little guy have managed probably close to 20 miles so far tho so we're scratching that itch as best we can!

I went up on the hill yesterday, so much traffic! Crazy. The shoot out was fun! Sidewinder was king.....by alot.

Just went on river to walk a path through Cattails by Dam. Wet Foot! Dang It! Need more cold. Still hoping to hit by next weekend but not to positive anymore. She is smooth as glass and inch or two of snow. That 110mph is calling me!

Just went on river to walk a path through Cattails by Dam. Wet Foot! Dang It! Need more cold. Still hoping to hit by next weekend but not to positive anymore. She is smooth as glass and inch or two of snow. That 110mph is calling me!
Why not come to Houghton, you still have bent subframe syndrome

Screenshot_2017-12-11-18-57-17.png

Worth, NY. Northwest tug hill, west of Montague, South of Barnes corners! Trails are open! Bring on the moguls! Probably get another 2 feet wednesday...

I swear when you listen to that video you can here Yoda say" The Force is Strong in your Yamaha it is time!"
Strong wind in your face is more like it
;):D

Back