• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fire Em Up !

A week ago today it was 54 degrees and raining. Rain pulled some of the frost out of the ground. It was a wet, ugly,muddy mess. In a matter of 12 hours it dropped 30 degrees and started snowing, hasnt looked back since. been below freezeing and snowing ever since. Kinda reminds me of a OLD SCHOOL winter,where the FIRST snow is STILL hanging around come springtime. Forseeable future shows nuthing but good. Havent checked the lakes yet, last I saw was wide open water on some of the big trail lakes _Big Arbor Vitae, Lk Minocqua, so only 7 days to make ice. See you out cracking the river. I grew up on the Fox river also, havnt rode it in years now, dont freeze anymore. KNOW ALL ABOUT ICE. Studded track is almost MANDATORY. Some lakes have 2-3",at last check. Be back real soon, will check again. Little Saint is at the end of the road.

A week ago today it was 54 degrees and raining. Rain pulled some of the frost out of the ground. It was a wet, ugly,muddy mess. In a matter of 12 hours it dropped 30 degrees and started snowing, hasnt looked back since. been below freezeing and snowing ever since. Kinda reminds me of a OLD SCHOOL winter,where the FIRST snow is STILL hanging around come springtime. Forseeable future shows nuthing but good. Havent checked the lakes yet, last I saw was wide open water on some of the big trail lakes _Big Arbor Vitae, Lk Minocqua, so only 7 days to make ice. See you out cracking the river. I grew up on the Fox river also, havnt rode it in years now, dont freeze anymore. KNOW ALL ABOUT ICE. Studded track is almost MANDATORY. Some lakes have 2-3",at last check. Be back real soon, will check again. Little Saint is at the end of the road.
Right on! Sure looks like a great winter ahead! Up to 9" predicted here tomorrow.

D929E6AB-DF68-4C58-8D5F-9001F66D8BB2.png
Put about 20 miles on clearing all the local one track trails. Arrowhead of Minnesota is getting close, another 4-6” should be enough.

looks fantastic. Hope every has a wonderful christmas and a great new year.....

My schedule.
Doing shocks now.
Work 8
Grooming our trails all night
Hopefully make call to open trails by 6am Sat
Shocks
Birthday party for oldest
STAR WARS
Riding all day Sunday heading north to Gills Rock from house or Kewaunee anyone want to join me call. 300mi ride.

My schedule.
Doing shocks now.
Work 8
Grooming our trails all night
Hopefully make call to open trails by 6am Sat
Shocks
Birthday party for oldest
STAR WARS
Riding all day Sunday heading north to Gills Rock from house or Kewaunee anyone want to join me call. 300mi ride.
Excellent! Too far away, but here's my dream plan...make it a 500 miler, so on my way back to NY, I can stop by Excell for an oil change, and then head up 12 to Tug Hill and run another 200, head home, sell sled, move to Hawaii.
Kidding! At least about the sell and move part....not ready for that!

How did you like the LED headlights?
Led bulbs performed good, definitely worth the $60, im kinda doubting myself if i installed them correctly , doesn't seem to be much difference between high and low, judging by the few sidewinders in the group, these led's threw a longer wider brighter whiter light, overall quite satisfied
:ot:

Back