• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

first real two weeks anyone want to admit damage report????

mtdream

TY 4 Stroke Master
I will start....

crushed rear of tunnel (still ridable just cosmetic)
Destroyted A-Arms on left side
Fox Float air valve

Know of several others, as they were with me...and we found LOTS of buried treaure!!!

broken rear torsion spring retainer and spring on left rear side of suspension on wifes sled.

on mine, right lower a arm badly bent on stump, completely broke and ejected me off sled upon entering trailer. minor damage to sled and trailer from impact.

ego destroyed. LOL!

ski

I've been tenderfooting it around and have escaped any damage. Not really enough snow yet to go hog wild. Hopefully i didn't just jinx myself

Nytro came through unscathed,
broke 2 right side idler wheels off my 98 Mach Z landing on a bit of an angle.

crashed the MM700 and took out the left side radius rods, trailing arm, shock, tie rod, ski, and some other cosmetic stuff.

tweaked the front end on the nytro, going to have to straighten that...again... i'll have to see where it bent as well so that i can fix it over next summer. i have just accepted that bending the front end is a fact of life on this sled.
also took out a handguard on the nytro, but thats cheap and easy to replace.

nytro

I've been sledding since Nov 2nd and no damage until last Friday. I was side hilling and hit my sway bar on a rock. It pushed it back into the oil pan and cracked it, It bend my sub frame and both upper and lower a-arm.2 grand later I'm back in action.

Broken handguard mount, first ride. I've since taken the handguards off. After going through 2 guards and 2 mounts now since purchasing I realized that these just aren't going to cut it.

If I do go back to handguards, they will be Acerbic Flag MX Lights with Powermadd mounts like I had on my Firecat. Tough as nails.

sledskiing said:
I've stayed clean for 7 rides. I have 2 buddies with boosted broken bark buster nytros :)

One of those buddies would be me, and sledskiing was having boost problems so I don't think those first few rides count!

I've had 1 upper tie rod snapped on an TS A-arm.
3, Count them 3 BBBBNytro lower a-arms. :die

I have given up on the branch buster front end and re-installed the stock front end with new lower bearings. I tested it out pretty well last weekend on a good sized chunk of bark with no problems :Rockon:

Anyone want a sweet deal on TS spindles and upper A arms in Red?

Here are some pics for the thread...

RearTUnnelMedium.jpg

SkinzBumperMedium.jpg

spindleMedium.jpg

spindleaxleMedium.jpg

shoot me a PM on the parts for TS, might be interested if price is right...

hope YOU didnt get hurt. sled looks bad, mostly cosmetic but, it still sux to see that happen to ya.

got most of my goodies today the rest will be here by the weekend. wrenchin sat and sunday. should have new subframe in, new track, filter kit, powercommander ;) new graphics and bodywork.

maybe even pics by sunday night if all goes well. then i can take it to canada weds night for the maiden voyage. ski

Back