• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First Thought

06RSRAGE said:
Arnold08 that one isn't bad But some of those SCREAM "POSER"
I wonder if I picked Yellow for a reason

That is funny that you say that. I told the dealer that My helmet was black, and didn't really match the new blue gear I bought. He said if you wanted eveything to match you should of bought a Skidoo :jump: . How true, My two Yamaha buddies have all black Yami gear with white piping; and the Skidoo guys with us have 20 different OUTFITS in yellow and black.

Not that I can talk with the new racing gear :dunno: Figured I would match the look of the sled. But as the dealer also said remember you are not 20 years old anymore :tg:

stopdropanroll said:
All black Klim gear here, as it does not limit me to riding any brand, may I dare to ride the F7 this year for sh!ts ands giggles. :tg:

Here is what I read: 'may I dare to ride the F7 this year for shakes and rattles'...jk

Now that is funny :jump:

My buddy wants to try my Nytro to see if he likes it. It will look funny being he will be all in Yellow :tg:

You will fit in fine with all the Castle X gear I see in Mi. If you ride in Ont., they will laugh you out of the bar. ;)!

My Castle coat is a POS too! When I unzip the coat I have a snow stipe on my shirt where snow made it through the flap and the zipper.

Back