• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First Thought

Arnold08

Expert
What would your first thought be if you saw a person walk into a bar decked out in the factory racing Apparrel Coat Bibs Etc. Isnt that kind of pre-Maddona????? I onlhy ask this because i just recieved the coat and the bibs as a agift the outfit with the sponsors all over it???

Put some pics up its hard to tell enless i saw it, but know why anyone at a bar were other people are that are probally in there bibs from riding i dont think anyone would care, you should see some of the outfets i have seen with guys wearing get ups from the 1970s and 80s id be more concernd about that than a $500ish yamaha factory racing get up :drink: ;)!

here are some quick pics yea i couldnt believe this is what i got im very gratefull it just seems kinda arrogant ya know???[/img]

Attachments

• 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 105
Thats A bad pic sorry here is one of just the coat i think its all the sponsorships that kind of bothers me

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    448.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    410 KB · Views: 97
That is not that bad. There are a lot of companies that offer at least one 'factory' style coat. Don't sweat it....just make sure you can hold your own in the trails...don't let some squid with a glitter ball helmet run you down and pass you.

The GF bought me that last year for christmas. I love it. super warm, very functional and comfy. I would not be worried about it. I get compliments all the time. Guys with poo and doo jackets wish theres was more like mine as it is more subtle with the advertising.

well i can hold my own for sure ill just need to adjust to this sled goin from and 05 vector yikeesss to a rider forward badd a$$$ nytro is a little bit of an adjustment ive heard

Dont be Knockin my glitter ball helmet man,I just bought a slightly used yellow bubble shield off e-bay-now its really on!

Doesn't Bunny the Yamaha babe wear something like that? It makes her look hot. You'll be fine.

Is it cool to make your own glitter ball helmet?

Absolutely not! Homemade says....POSER! You have to get the real deal,head back over to mom and dads dig thru the ol snowmobile boots with the smelly felts and bread bags still stuck inside ...you will find a glitter.A Pete Fonda stars and stripes does not qualify.

Well then i have to go buy a new helmet i thought was gonna look so sexy with This coat and bibs and the pete fonda helmet darn it. And bunny does where that haha i jsut had to get the DVD out and check.....

Sew a "Dont eat yellow snow" patch on and you will be fine,as long as it is yellow with Snoopy on it- to match that yellow and black rocket you now have.your gonna love it.

Back