• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

flo- commander

RX_rider

Veteran
has anyone tried the flo-commander (or something like that) thing yet. i think it makes you carbs have them exact same amount of air all the time. adds on like 5 to 12% more horsepower. i saw it in royal distrubuting looks like it might be good. fairly cheap to at about 180 bucks canadian. so has anyone tried it or seen it before?

I spoke with the owner of the company and he explained to me how it works, sounds good! He told me that the system for the mid to high speed circuit is the one you want. I'm also looking for some feedback from someone that has it on their sled and if it really makes a difference.

I just checked out the website. Pretty interesting stuff. Not sure if your guaranteed to see a large increase in HP all the time. But it would sure make it easier to get the fuel\air mixture dialed in for different riding conditions.

Just got this testimonial off there website:

I finally got a chance to get some better riding and testing in w/my RX-1. The immediate increase in RPM`s and response carries all the way to top end. It just keeps pulling!!! It was pretty cold in the morning and I richened up the mixture a little by giving the Flo-Commander a little turn in and it woke up even more. Later in the day I gave it a little turn out and the difference was amazing, immediately noticeable response. Never have I been able to make immediate, noticeable changes without any effort at all. Performance has always been a compromise but now there is no compromise. The Flo-Commander is the best performance & tuning aid I have ever seen!.
Kole Johnson
MN

Back