• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FOR ANY NON-BELIEVERS,THE ECP KIT WORKS!!!!!

Power-Rush

Veteran
I have an 04 Warrior and RX-1 Yamaholic has an 04 RX-1ER LE. All last winter we rode together and earlier this winter. We are always lining them up and racing for 500-600 ft and we are alway dead even, until now.
RX-1 Yamaholic installed an ECP kit and can now toy with my Warrior. We
did some radar runs last night in a field. We measured 500 ft and ran them. Yamaholic hit 74mph and I hit 59mph. The hook up was very bad though because neither of us is studded and we spun like crazy for about 200 ft on icy conditions. Once it started to grab he was gone. That mid-range punch the ECP kit gave him blew my doors off. And he hasn't even done the clutching yet. I gave it a try and the difference is like night and day. And also the sound that them 4 carbs makes with the kit on them is soooo sweet. Hopefully next year I can get the kit done too along with the clutching. So for anybody that thinks the ECP kit doesn't work, YOU'RE WRONG!!!!! I saw it work and it kicked my a$$. I am very impressed with this kit. Great job SUPERTUNER!!! ;)!

I had doubts if the ECP kit would work after reading several of the guys posts stating that they were taking them off....I do not have doubts now!!!!!

Thanks Supertuner...... ;)!

I noticed the change after the 1st run you made not the 3rd you sneaky little s#%@!!!! :moon:

I have had similar experiences, i love the power and the sound, had a few minor problems but Freddie has helped through it all! Do not wait get the kit now!

Did you use the kit only - or add the clutching too? Evac as well?

I am seriously thinking about it but don't want to mess with the clutching immediately.

kenlacy said:
Did you use the kit only - or add the clutching too? Evac as well?

I am seriously thinking about it but don't want to mess with the clutching immediately.

I used the kit only.... I have stock clutching and did not do the evac.... ;)!

The sled works great the way it is . I don't need the extra noise . In my opinion all the extra things are just a wast of money other than maybe the turbo . My buddy put on the k&n filters . It did not change a thing . My answer was a giggle and you paid that much for that . From what i can tell a lot of the power gained using the ecp kit is the tuneup that goes with it . I have seen on here what is done to make it better . if the jetting is not right and the carbs have not been ballenced and the springs changed the filters do nothing . That tells me the tuneup is 90% of the gain . I can do the tune up for free .
Tom-RX1

Tom-RX1 said:
if the jetting is not right and the carbs have not been ballenced and the springs changed the filters do nothing .Tom-RX1

Ok, other than stating the obvious, what's your point? What some fail to comprehend is that when all of that is done along with the install of the ECP kit, the filters change everything! :Rockon: Improved gains in the low to midrange and no loss to top end; although some may disagree.

It's hard to help someone when the person probably never contacted Freddie. He probably just ate crow after your statement and put his head in the sand. How hard is it to contact someone and explain your problem to them so that it can be resolved? We should be so fortunate that we have the likes of some of the members/vendors on this site, and we all know who they are, whose customer service is bar none! Why not take advantage of that service and get the kit working properly? :o|

Tom-RX1 said:
The sled works great the way it is . I don't need the extra noise . In my opinion all the extra things are just a wast of money other than maybe the turbo . My buddy put on the k&n filters . It did not change a thing . My answer was a giggle and you paid that much for that . From what i can tell a lot of the power gained using the ecp kit is the tuneup that goes with it . I have seen on here what is done to make it better . if the jetting is not right and the carbs have not been ballenced and the springs changed the filters do nothing . That tells me the tuneup is 90% of the gain . I can do the tune up for free .
Tom-RX1

I hate to be the bearer of bad news Tom, but any time your engine is sucking in 20% more air it will produce more horespower. Feel free to not use it, I think there are a couple of issues with it, but it DOES produce more power. :moon:

Back