• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fox Float Shocks

dox06

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
17 SW XTX SE
17 G4 Gade 850
OK it is a little late into summer but thought I would ask anyways. What is everyones opinion about letting all the air out of the shocks????

I have had my sled hanging on a rack, suspension hanging with no weight, but was just wondering if anyone has looked into letting the air out the Floats?????

Thanks

:o|

Thanks Tom
Just checking to see if anyone has played with the floats enough now to notice any change in length of time prior to having them rebuilt, by doing little things like reducing the air or etc..... thanks

Drift Rider - I have a set on my 07 Nytro. I very good investment. They take the hard edge off the floats. Much better ride. I run them with the arms just above parallel.

I have the muffinwork reservoirs...they help, but relaving/removing two discs on the compression side and a large and medium on the rebound really made a big difference.

I was looking at the reservoirs too. I can see how they would take the edge off that feedback I'm getting up into the handlebars now. Are you able to run more air pressure now, or have you stayed the same? What about with the revalving?

I guess what I'm after is a little more ride height - but would rather not pay for it with a harsher ride or more feedback than I'm getting now? Thoughts regarding that with these mods? Thanks, -Al

Back