• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fox Float Shocks

yes well worth it in my opinion.I rode apex's with stock standard shocks,gytr's and floats and the floats hands down.

Please fill out your profile location it's required by all members.
Go up to the top of your screen and click on profile and you will see it.Thank You

I know I am a newbie but I would definitely say they are worth it as well. I had them on my 06 Crossfire 700 Sno Pro and I made sure I got the RTX version of the FX Nytro just for the floats. We ride pretty hard and the adjustibility is nice if you like to tinker. Depends on how you ride I think mostly whether they are worth it to you. I have never ridden an apex but I would think the basics are the same.

Metallicat, Please fill out your profile location it's required by all members.
Go up to the top of your screen and click on profile and you will see it.Thank You

I need to try a sled running floats now...

The GYTRs on my Apex have every adjustment, but I can see how the floats progressive nature would help minimize bottoming in hard riding.

There are a few guys on here that had gt's with the gyt's and took them off and put floats on.They said the floats rode so much better.

I ran any where between 55 and 60 on mine depending on the conditions. I wouldn't advise making minor changes while on the trail any where away from home though. I have seen a valve stick while my friend was changing his at the truck and it let all the air out, would have been a long ride home.

Back