• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fox qs3

ricer68

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha Apex GT
i have the chance to buy a set of qs3’s from a thunder cat to run on my viper xtx. I know the rear shock won’t work on my viper but the guy wants to sell the set. What’s the rear shocks worth? Would be willing to buy the set then sell the rears

756E801B-9920-459F-A2D4-94EFDA2B2D14.jpeg

That center shock is not a QS3 and the rear shock would depend on miles or last time it was rebuilt.
Correct the center shock isn’t a qs3, the rear is. They have less then 400 miles on them before he swapped them out.

So these are yours? The way it was worded is you were buying them form someone.
Yes I bought the whole set and me keeping the fronts. Sorry my first post should have said I’ve purchased these. I need coil overs for my rear so looking to see what these are worth, then going to try and find rear shocks for my xtx.

Yes I bought the whole set and me keeping the fronts. Sorry my first post should have said I’ve purchased these. I need coil overs for my rear so looking to see what these are worth, then going to try and find rear shocks for my xtx.

I would message Cannondale but I would guess the center is $100 and the QS is $300

Back