• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

freddies filters

It's smooth, but the groomer hadn't gone down the treeline as of Sunday nite. I think the groomers were concentrating on getting the trails done first. Regardless, the lake is in really good shape and should be aven better by the week-end. I can call out for the 'race report' if you want specifics...

Bluenut,
I'm running heelclickers with 4.3 in heel / 3.3 in tip with the
filter kit on my 03' shorty with a stock secondary and I love
how it performs. Are you using the stock secondary or have
you made a change and how do you have the weights set-up?

dsimon
Tried 20 different set-ups finally a buddy with a dyno said try 3.2 tip/3.2 center/0 heel.Pulls 10500 then drops to 10300.Low to mid is awesome then hits between 129-131 dream meter.White primary with silver secondary set at 70.Advantage helix.I'm gonna try the 5/3.3/3.3 set-up to compare.Wife has a totally stock rx1 to compare with.

Bluenut

lakercr, I launched at Elma on Saturday and went down the Rennie trail for 10 miles and it was crap ! Also tried the Elma trail Nth to 7 Sisters and it to was crap too. Were is it good in the Whiteshell ?? Wound up putting them back on the trailer and driving to Lac Dubonnet and it was decent to the Nth of there, but not what I would call good except for the lakes and rivers.

Ahhh. The groomers started about 4:00pm Saturday afternoon. Mud lake, West hawk, Can Am were all done by Sunday afternoon. I looked down the Rennie trail on my way home Sunday, and it looked like the groomer had hit it too (at least the ditch right up to the trail was done). If you're looking to ride on Sat or Sun, send me a PM and I'll give you my cel #. You can call me for an update Friday night, I plan on being in Falcon for Friday afternoon.

Back