• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

freedom 24' v nose trailer advice ,reviews or recommendations

joe haddock

Country
USA
Snowmobile
06 yamaha apex gt 1998 polaris trail touring
looking into a 24' x 8.5' freedom v nose with front door trailer . I will have 2 06 apex and 2 1998 polaris trail touring 2 ups. it 95" inside . does anyone have any advice and or experience with them . It looks ok its on ebay for $5499. I wont be towing far hopefully only 2 miles to trail ,park trailer and pick it up in the spring . mostly it will be used for storage or any other recommendation on a like trailer. thanks

i have a 25'x8.5' united trailer with a front ramp door. interior looks almost the same as mine and i fit phazer xtx (144"), apex xtx (144") , rs venture gt (144"), sx venture (136") and a enticer II (136") all in mine for storage. the tip is, with the wheel wells like i saw in the pics, is to back in the 2 sleds at the rear ramp. if planning on driving through (out front in from rear) at least one sled at rear must be backwards or must have ski up on a wheel hump to fit with the track legnths i run.

thanks , I've been researching these trailers along with others made in Georgia. They all look almost identical , and it seem by reviews none are very well made . But for the price and distance I will be pulling they are worth a closer look. Only problem with me is it will be over a 1000 miles just to drive down maybe not to like and drive home empty

when i bought mine it was $9500.00 and the dollar was almost par. at that price i would take a chance. just have to keep the snow off of the roof as much as you can. bent mine a bit as i learned the hard way.

Back