• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fuel in Saddlebags

I had to make a plate to mount mine on, just because the Nytro tunnel tapers at the top rather than having a straight 90 degree corner. I used a piece of flat aluminum the same width as the widest part of the tunnel below the taper and then shimmed it up with a couple of washers. Ya you can buy the plate but this was WAY cheaper. I never had any issues with bending the tunnel with the tank that far back and I'm an aggressive trail rider. Just to be warned, be VERY careful with how you toss your legs around over the back of the tunnel if playing real hard in the snow with an exhaust elbow. I blew a soft ball size hole in my new bibs last season just by passing my leg in front, not even near touching the exhaust outlet at full throttle. Lesson learnt. I'll see if I can get a pic, the sled is still tucked away resting for the season.

Back