• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX Nytro SR Viper rear skid install

bmazbnytro

Extreme
I know this has been covered a million times but I can't find any specific info for my project and I have been searching for a couple days. I'm putting in a 2018 SR Viper LTX 137" skid in my 09 Fx Nytro. I already have extended my Nytro to a 137", rebuilt shocks and even added the Starr suspension kit. I'm still not 100% happy with the ride, even though it's way better then it was stock. I see a lot of info on the mountain set ups and even the 141" skid, but nothing for the 137". I'm looking for the hole to hole distance of the Viper LTX mounting positions if anyone has that measurement. I can measure the skid itself, but I'm not sure if there is any preload added like on the original Nytro skid. I just want to be sure as the front of the skid slides in, over the mounting bar and is not actually held in via the front bolts. Thanks for any help!!

I know this has been covered a million times but I can't find any specific info for my project and I have been searching for a couple days. I'm putting in a 2018 SR Viper LTX 137" skid in my 09 Fx Nytro. I already have extended my Nytro to a 137", rebuilt shocks and even added the Starr suspension kit. I'm still not 100% happy with the ride, even though it's way better then it was stock. I see a lot of info on the mountain set ups and even the 141" skid, but nothing for the 137". I'm looking for the hole to hole distance of the Viper LTX mounting positions if anyone has that measurement. I can measure the skid itself, but I'm not sure if there is any preload added like on the original Nytro skid. I just want to be sure as the front of the skid slides in, over the mounting bar and is not actually held in via the front bolts. Thanks for any help!!

I would think any Viper Guy or Even Winder guy could give you that. Maybe make a post looking for dimensions in those sections.

Back