• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fx nytro yamacharger ?

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 fx nytro xtx
So I was looking through my local guy and sell site and seen a guy selling what he says is a yamacharger for a 2008 and up nytro for 500$ cad. Said it's the full kit. The only thing is i tried looking up the kit and didn't find anything. Only the apex kits. Did they make a nytro kit ? And how well do they work ? And are they reliable ? Don't wanna be on the cutting edge making the most power. I ride trail and some powder and for this price having some extra power would be cool. But also don't wanna blow up the sled

i did see pics of it back in the day but never ran one. i think on the nitros it ran off of the primary clutch and it only boosted hp at the top of the rpm curve. i do not know of anyone who ran one.

i did see pics of it back in the day but never ran one. i think on the nitros it ran off of the primary clutch and it only boosted hp at the top of the rpm curve. i do not know of anyone who ran one.
Yeah doesn't seem too promising might let it go. Not really enough info out there on them

I would not go after it with very little info on the internet. I would stick to whats proven and had good results.

Back