• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Getting close

Vmax

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 Arctic Cat ZR 6000 El Tigre
I bought my Ontario trail pass last week and fired up my ZR 7000 El Tigre today just to hear the sweet sound of the 1049. I know we are months away but am so looking forward to the sled season.

I second that. Can't wait. Even went and bought a ramp from Canadian Tire so that I can go to the snow if it doesn't come to me. Lol.

I went up to camp this past weekend just to bring my grandson's XTX home and work on it. I spent much of Sunday in my garage changing out all the shocks, going over the sled, cleaning, etc. It felt really good. When it comes to snowmobiles, it is a "labor of love."

lol already hip deep in the maintence here. 2 sleds done, 6 more to go plus extras. ontario trail passes ordered, $1600.00 (ouch). might get betsy done tonight.

thinking about making an expanding sled lift for doing vk/wide track sleds based on the tec pages lift as it sucks doing them on the floor now that i have a lift.

Back