• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Getting rid of the roll over valve

Grabbed to much front end lift from a small Rolling hill and the front came down to hard and put me into the death wobble. Let go a little to late, tore off a wind deflector and did a bit of damage to my ns1 gauge holder. Been recovering health wise the last 3 days. I can finally fart without it hurting too badly.
Yikes glad to hear you weren’t hurt worse. Was talk of going this weekend somewhere again but I haven’t heard anymore so I’m thinking it’s on hold for a bit yet. Want to go up around choiceland again but waiting on Nipawin to finish the grooming.

Kuzzy, how are you feeling? Take it easy and let things heal up. We finally got a ride in today, had to go to Rangeley Maine. I've got to hand it to the groomers there, with so little snow the trail they were virtually flawless. Joe

Kuzzy, how are you feeling? Take it easy and let things heal up. We finally got a ride in today, had to go to Rangeley Maine. I've got to hand it to the groomers there, with so little snow the trail they were virtually flawless. Joe
Just dealing with angered rib cartilage, I'll have 3 chiro treatments by next weekend, I'll be good enough to ride.

74nytro, I'm hoping nothing else has been escalated except for your healing lol

I'm in Victoria hospital London Ontario, thoracic floor.
Today they poured 50-100ml of a diluted blood clot buster into the hose, into my chest cavity, right side.
About two hours later 1.2 liters combined came out.
Extremely painful experience, but resting and breathing comfortably now.
Pic is about 1/2 hour ago.
All the best to you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230115_212444_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20230115_212444_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 78
I'm in Victoria hospital London Ontario, thoracic floor.
Today they poured 50-100ml of a diluted blood clot buster into the hose, into my chest cavity, right side.
About two hours later 1.2 liters combined came out.
Extremely painful experience, but resting and breathing comfortably now.
Pic is about 1/2 hour ago.
All the best to you.
sounds like they should be pouring morphine into you too. My thoughts to you and your family.
My apologies to Napp, he starts a conversation and it gets hijacked with all our stuff we want to talk about.
Get well Nitro!! Joe

Yes, then you'll have enough to do 6 of your buddies sleds too...lol Or if you drive by a Napa, Autozone, etc, stop in and have them cut you a 4' section.
Yes have 3 to do lol

Tired of getting oil in the intake, so I'm definitely bypassing it. But I will keep my heated ROV, since I'm actively throwing it around as a 2-stroke. If the hose before ROV freezes, then I'm deleting the ROV and installing a better oil tank seal.

IMG_20230325_54621.jpg

Turned the pipe towards exhaust side.

IMG_20230325_54823.jpg

Using the original tubing, then extending with 5/8" fuel hose with angled cut and a slit as mentioned numerous times. Not gonna heat wrap it.

Back