• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Give Away ride...16 year run for me!

Sno-Xr

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Nytro
While I missed out on the first few years or TY rides, I havent missed the last 15 giveaway rides. Not too sure how many can make that claim beside Mr Sled himself. ViperDave? Big Guy maybe? Buddah?....who obviously has an unfair advantage! Anyone else??
With or without the great giveaway donations that Tom works his #*$&@ off to secure from all of the site sponsors, I will be there today for the 16th year in a row!
Why? Anyone thats been on a TY ride will tell you, its the people you meet on these rides, many that will become life long friends, that make it worth the 6 hour trip. None of which would happen without all of Tom's hard work in organizing these get togethers!
I hope everyone takes the opportunity to Thank Mr Sled this weekend.

I cant wait to see all my friends, and hopefully meet a few new ones this year!

Thank you MrSled!

Sno-Xr

IN MEMORY of OnlyBlue, maybe we could have a midnight toast Friday night? Who's in??

Last edited:

late to the giveaway ride myself as it has only been 3 years for me attending it but any of the rides are a good time with good people. a big thanks goes out to mrsled, frank the tank and all the other members/characters that help make the rides memorable, besides our own antics/contributions ;).

really wish care_bear and i could make it this year but the rules for international border crossing make it too costly for us.

i will rasie a glass in OnlyBlue memory after my shift on friday.

I plan on pitching the heated ice fishing tent in parking lot and brought some hot dogs and burgers I will fry out for first come first serve. My hope is to lure you suckers with food and then I can go in Half Pint and see Pip and Angela! Don’t forget will have the Venom there for all to try if it survives Saturday off trail group ride with that whole gang I love riding with! Will definitely be thinking of blue especially his voice in the bar. Sunday will head out early on Viper for backpack trip probably west unless snow hits east enough to go. Visit NosPro and Shagman. I should hit 20000mi on it this weekend!Just a warning. Covid or not there is going to be some hugs. Miss you all and looking forward to seeing everyone once again. See y’all fri night!

Hey Dave (Sno-XR) - I haven't been to the giveaway ride for several years now, but I was at the early ones. Can't make it this year but am going to be there next year. Even if I have to ride a 20 year old sled.
I was remembering your flight that ended badly many years ago, as someone that knows you responded to a post I made. Hope you all have a great time.

We sure miss being there, tons of fun and great to meet everybody!
We will be joining you in a toast for Onlyblue.
Also big thanks to Mr Sled for all you do for all of us!
Tom, Tod & Chris

Thanks for the reminder Randy!! Haha. It was a short flight with a bumpy landing, thats for sure! Still a fun day with the TY group.
Tom, we def miss you and the crew, along with many others that were here in the early years.
We always seem to have a great time at these get togethers, but my favorites were definitely the early years hanging out and wrenching on sleds in the garage till late in the night with everyone.

Git your azz's back up here!!

Back