• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Going to be a fun 2021/22 riding season

1nc 2000

Lifetime Member Tim
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha FX Nytro RTX SE
Have been going thru boost withdrawals all summer!
Can't wait until the new sleds other manufacturers come out with try to feel out the Sidewinder.
I like to give enough throttle just so the can stay one ski length behind until they top out then open the throttle up and they hear me do it.
:yam:

Can't wait until the new sleds other manufacturers come out with try to feel out the Sidewinder.
I like to give enough throttle just so the can stay one ski length behind until they top out then open the throttle up and they hear me do it.
Where was it that I met you on the trail? Boy my memory is failing fast. Munising?!?!

We met near the sculpture park called Lakenenland. When was that? 2018?
Yep, your name escapes me.... Tom? Please forgive...
Glad to see your still enjoying & excited to ride...

Yep, your name escapes me.... Tom? Please forgive...
Glad to see your still enjoying & excited to ride...
Snowmobiling never gets old for me. Been riding since the early 70's. Being i live two blocks off the trail I just ride from my garage.
I was out testing the day we met. Blew a belt that blew my side cover off at about 100mph and almost took me off the sled when it came up and hit me. Since then my belt issues are in the past and enjoying my sled more.
Tim

Snowmobiling never gets old for me. Been riding since the early 70's. Being i live two blocks off the trail I just ride from my garage.
I was out testing the day we met. Blew a belt that blew my side cover off at about 100mph and almost took me off the sled when it came up and hit me. Since then my belt issues are in the past and enjoying my sled more.
Tim
I made the mistake of forgetting to turn the front fastener for the clutch side panel. It sounded like a bomb going off at 120 mph when it decided to rip off! Almost ripped me off my sled too. Costly $500 mistake. :o|

Tim
Yes, I remember that. And yes, you're in a great spot to ride...
Enjoy...
I made the mistake of forgetting to turn the front fastener for the clutch side panel. It sounded like a bomb going off at 120 mph when it decided to rip off! Almost ripped me off my sled too. Costly $500 mistake. :o|
Ugh...

Same here can't wait to squeeze the throttle on a nice hard packed hwy and flying over those Knolls.. lol

Screenshot_20211101-224400_Facebook.jpg

I did that twice :oops:
My group always has to check all ours when we leave anywhere. Seems envious or mischievous (or just plain azzholes) like to walk by and turn your latches to open position knowing at some point it will blow off. We've actually had several incidents this winter already where our panel checks have paid off. Some jerks are that mean!

My group always has to check all ours when we leave anywhere. Seems envious or mischievous (or just plain azzholes) like to walk by and turn your latches to open position knowing at some point it will blow off. We've actually had several incidents this winter already where our panel checks have paid off. Some jerks are that mean!
I would be pissed, that's almost as bad as someone stealing the fuel cap

Back