• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Good luck getting a MPI Supercharger

I agree with Mike Knapp. Very well put, but Honesty is the key. Also, quite afew companies, even when you plan ahead, still don't deliver when they promised and took your cash. That's my point..OPM. Operating on other peoples money...sometimes for months on end. That gets real frustrating.
I like Mtn. Mod w/ a recent conversation. Murray asked if I wanted a seat. I said "yes". He said he'll call me in 2 weeks or for me to follow up. I asked if he needed a deposit for my order (standard play in the aftermarket now) and he said "no". Pay for it when it is ready. That is how business should be conducted.
Murray seems to be an upstanding guy.

KnappAttack, so true - Aftermarket companies, please be honest. Do no tell us a date if you are not 100% sure you can deliver at that exact date. Back in dec 2005 I ordered my mcx-kit, put the money down, they told me 2 weeks, it took them 3 months to deliver.

It seems this "not beeing honest thing" is a problem not only with MPI, other companies like MCX have been there as well.

REMEMBER what happened to me may not be the case as of today. What I said about MCX is OLD NEWS. But it happend so I have no problem telling it to you guys, because it is the truth.

If you guys need some help getting MPI stuff let me know. I was told Apex kits are in stock and ready to ship as well as RX-1 kits (these all being stage 1's). We are placing an order next week for 4 units, if someone else is interested you can call us. I know they are out of Vector Stage 1 units until February 1st as I was told. If we can help you we will try. For those of you looking for pulleys let me know what sizes you want or need and I will call our local distributor and get pricing on them.

Mike Knapp is right, I should have and ussually do all my major mods in sept so my sled is ready to go when the snow flys. I am very much into preventitive maintainace as well, to the tune of replacing parts that people say you can run alot longer then I do (Chains, drivers, drive shafts ect.) but I have had parts break way back in the mountains and it sucks. The only reason I opted to get the MPI blower is they said they were "In Stock Ready to Ship". Since I put this post on here I have had a lot of PM's. Thanks to everyone for their offer to help and/or input. Some good, some not so good about the SC from MPI. Now I guess I have to decide, do I continue to pursue these kits or play it safe and enjoy riding the sled I know runs good and if it breaks a part, I know I can get it fixed.

I have my own issue's with MPI which I am not prepared to air on here as of yet. The only thing I will state is that customer service starts with talking to the customer which is something I feel may have been left out of their school of business. To be continued later ;)!

SPEED ~ keep us or at least me informed, working on a very big warranty issue right now, waiting for my second call back today. Derek

Derek, I will let you know what develops, I am in the process of completing the install to the point it will perform at sea-level without timebombing the engine, hopefully I end up with good results next week. ;)!

Art-Mac is the only person to speak with at MPI-the
rest seem to be in training-I had a serious problem with their kit-they handled it very well-they even went above and beyond on some non-warranty issues- Keep after them the end results will be worth it!

See you on 4th lake

Have a few calls in to them at this point and no response ,It has been over a week so time will tell. ;)!

MPI SC availability via Hartman

A friend orderd and got two MPI SC lits from Hartman in three weeks. Hartman does their own thing with clutching but pretty much a MPI kit. Hartman sent a belt and other clutching items on demand with out any issues. Hartman also called my friend several times to check up on his progress during the install. His advice was 90% on according to my friend.

Back