• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Good News

Early cold for good ice then snow is my wish so far long term predictions seem like guesses to me

Joe Bastardi has been saying this since last spring. He's more often right than wrong. Something about the warm ocean water pooling off the northwest corner of the US and western canada. Regardless of the globullsht warming, the nighttime lows have been higher in the arctic because of more water vapor from the normal ocean cycles. (Greenland was a nice warm place during the Viking era...something the hockey stick liar alarmist Mann is being sued for). I plan on making lots of co and co2 this winter!
Guess I haven't given up hope yet...lol!

Last edited:
In my area of the world winter has pretty much gone like this for the last 2-3 years... 12 inches of beautiful snow turning to ice pellets than to freezing rain and then to rain at times heavy, than flash freeze, temps go from -20c to +10c then drop quickly to -20 again, snow, wash, rinse, then freeze, I am bald now.

Back