• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Goodbye Yamaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am selling off my 2017 Sidewinder !!!
AS ,
I have two new ones coming this year !!!!!!!!
Actions speak louder than words !
You must have deep pockets and a long snow season, two new Winders aren't cheap, with the reliability and backordered parts being a issue you would probably need two to keep on the trails.:rofl:

:dead::dead:
how helpful.....

I Tell it like I see it, sometimes i'm right, sometimes i'm not, Mr V who started this post doesn't think its BS, he was just being honest.lol

Good for you . To each their own . Have fun on your Apex

Looks like you are in the wrong form?
Why would you say that? you own a Thundercat which is a Cat, this is the Yami forum, and your on it, your not even a VIP that supports this forum.

Yes, he may own a Thundercat but his posts are usually HELPFUL or positive in nature
That is one of the best things about this site. ALMOST everyone here is helpful, wants to learn about the sled they ride, is insightful and just wants to ride and have fun.
Some here (cough, cough ) are just a big cloud of negativity with nothing of substance to say. They post the same thing over and over. It seems they exist to piss on other peoples parade. Sad really.

response in 3...2...1...

I've been saving money for 2 years finally ready to buy a Yamaha shitgrinder, thanks for crushing my dreams and more importantly preventing me from feeling like a nickel.......
2 years?? That's a lot of sub sammiches to make. Maybe get another job at Taco Bell?? Nacho Grande's........mmmmmm Live the dream!!

Yes, he may own a Thundercat but his posts are usually HELPFUL or positive in nature
That is one of the best things about this site. ALMOST everyone here is helpful, wants to learn about the sled they ride, is insightful and just wants to ride and have fun.
Some here (cough, cough ) are just a big cloud of negativity with nothing of substance to say. They post the same thing over and over. It seems they exist to piss on other peoples parade. Sad really.

response in 3...2...1...
Thanks Stain, Yes there are a few on here that can be abit negative, glad I like being positive and helpful when I can, Hmm wonder why SledFreak didn't buy a Yamaha Sidewinder, maybe Cat dealer was closer.

response in 3...2...1...
Exactly why I’m here, I ride a cat but come here to pick up on a few tips along the way and hang out with turbo sledders.bunch of good guys here for the most part, not alot of sites like this around

Last edited:
Exactly why I’m here, I ride a cat but come here to pick up on a few tips along the way and hang out with turbo sledders.bunch of good guys here for the most part, not alot of sites like this around
Yep this is a awesome site lots of good info from a bunch of great guy's, can save you alot of money at times, you may want to consider becoming a VIP and support the site, that's what keeps it going. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back