• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Got a Grizzly, couple questions

xtxdude

Okay, new to the ATV world and have two newbie questions......I bought an '02 Grizzly, can I change the wheels for other years of the Grizzly (newer)? What years are interchangable? I'm looking at some from a 2007 Grizz and want to know if they are a straight bolt on option.

Also, I'm looking at a Moose plow on Craigslist that was on a Poo Sportsman. I'm thinking the push tubes are universal and I'd just need to buy a bottom mount for the Grizz. Is that correct?

Looking forward to checking this site out. Love the sled site and appreciate the great help I've gotten. I'm sure it will be the same here!

the plow you are correct.

according to www.royaldistribiting.com there is some thing different on the 07+ grizzly's on the rim fitment chart. 07 should be fine on the o2 as it is the newer ones that have the clearance issue.

Back