• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Got questions, grip heat & wheel bearings

Country
USA
Snowmobile
'10 VECTOR LTX
I added an 2011 Apex to my Fleet. It's in perfect condition
I did find the hand warmers don't work, the icon showed on the dash but the Bars do not show up. Does this mean that both sides are burned out. I checked the fuses in that small block above the chain case. What am I missing?

Also this sled has 2 sets of Low Snow wheels on it.
It looks like the bearings are worn. I can grease them and make them last another season . Where is a good source for these bearings. I believe they are 6004

I have had a few 11’s with bad grips. I think yamaha had bad batch on the line. I would ohm test them. Bearings are 6004. Best to replace. Those bearings see high rpm since small diameter and fail much faster. I sell them for $6

ps...i almost bought that sled. Was too busy in shop to make it out. Lucky for you!

congrats!

marginal snow wheels need to be re packed annualy or bearings replaced. i usually get 3-4 seasons on the marginal wheel bearings and the # is 6004.

Back