• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gotta thank Smokum...

Goody_1000

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex XTX
He lives about 20 mins from me, it all started with an oil change... Got into sled, front bushings were shot, so I ordered the oillite kit. He helped me tear it apart, remove old bushings, and put new ones in. In the process, he saw front bulkhead had a crack in it as we were installing front arms. He had a bulkhead saver kit from Barn of Parts there, he insisted we install it, we did. He also had a 4th wheel kit laying around, said, let's put it in, so we did. He also gave me a set of ski savers that we installed. As I didn't have the $$ on me for these parts, he told me to pay him whenever, a true stand up guy. My sled would not be ready without his help.

Posting this cuz, even tho he's a friend of mine, I'm extremely grateful for his help/knowledge, couldn't of done it without him.

Thanks Smokum!

He lives about 20 mins from me, it all started with an oil change... Got into sled, front bushings were shot, so I ordered the oillite kit. He helped me tear it apart, remove old bushings, and put new ones in. In the process, he saw front bulkhead had a crack in it as we were installing front arms. He had a bulkhead saver kit from Barn of Parts there, he insisted we install it, we did. He also had a 4th wheel kit laying around, said, let's put it in, so we did. He also gave me a set of ski savers that we installed. As I didn't have the $$ on me for these parts, he told me to pay him whenever, a true stand up guy. My sled would not be ready without his help.

Posting this cuz, even tho he's a friend of mine, I'm extremely grateful for his help/knowledge, couldn't of done it without him.

Thanks Smokum!

Glad I could help out Goody. You helped me out with a number of things on other sleds and a trailer years ago and got me into wrenching on my own stuff. It's always nice to be able to return the favor. Glad we got it all fixed up and ready....now if it would juse snow here.

Using your knowledge & experience to help a brother out. Just great!!

Way to go smokum.

Right on! That’s what friends do is help each other out!

Back