• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gps Maps What one to buy for Wisconsin

lockburner2000

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 Vector GT
I have been looking to get a map for the gps to use on my sled and looks like the to options i have for Wisconsin are sledgps or Red Pine Maps. Anyone have any info on ether?

Well i ended up with sledgps.com map and it was poor. I never had one trail right.

I emailed vvmapping asking questions about his ORV map for Wisconsin and found out he is working on a map for sled for Wisconsin. Not sure when its coming out but from looking at his ORV map the Quality is top notch.

Well i ended up with sledgps.com map and it was poor. I never had one trail right.

I emailed vvmapping asking questions about his ORV map for Wisconsin and found out he is working on a map for sled for Wisconsin. Not sure when its coming out but from looking at his ORV map the Quality is top notch.

You ever get the new map?

I have the vv mapping from last year and felt it was very high quality plus VERY well supported.

X2! It looks like SledGPS is no longer in business. Bought their chip two years ago. Poor at best.

Back