• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Green Bay packers

Lol ! Like I told my cousin from Alpena the lions luck will run out and they won't get so lucky next time they play ! Packers are gona have kitty for lunch on the 28th ! Can't believe the season is 3/4 over !

Watch them Sunday (G B) --texted my buddy told him that how you play football N E was not ready for that

They will go all the way my friend

d6be9cb47a74c4b18a8482f4da200ac7.jpg

If every been in Big Bay, Michigan they are big G B fans, they have a sign in the bar that says if u are a Lions fan keep your mouth shut
Sorry Mr. Sled if hurt your feelings I was referring to G B not Lions ---they have a long way to go. I would bet that UofM team could bet them

If every been in Big Bay, Michigan they are big G B fans, they have a sign in the bar that says if u are a Lions fan keep your mouth shut
Sorry Mr. Sled if hurt your feelings I was referring to G B not Lions ---they have a long way to go. I would bet that UofM team could bet them

Feelings... LOL, its Football. Its a sports of egos and if it makes you feel better to rip on GB then what kind of person does that make you. :) Dont be a Hater ...

Sorry I was not ripping on G B. Been a fan of G B my whole life first class team. I am not a hater

Gotta love dem Packers.

Never have liked them, and never will. The nfl babies them. Old Brett was the biggest crybaby that ever stepped onto a football field. Lost all respect for him when Rogers was a rookie and good old Brett refused to help coach him.

Never have liked them, and never will. The nfl babies them. Old Brett was the biggest crybaby that ever stepped onto a football field. Lost all respect for him when Rogers was a rookie and good old Brett refused to help coach him.

I hated Farve... big play maker... sucked. Rogers has made him look like a chump.

Back