• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

hand warmer issues

bkhett

my left hand warmer on my anniversary nytro stopped working? i've heard this is a common problem. Do i have to replace the warmer, or is something else going on?

I wouldn't say it is a common problem that one grip isn't working, the common problem was that they wouldn't sufficiently heat. I would guess that you have a broken wire inside the grip some place. I would take a multi-meter, check for continuity in the grip to see if you have a broken wire. If it doesn't, check the resistance and compare it to the right grip that way you can narrow it down if it is the grips or not. They both plug in underneath the gauge pod in a rubber boot. There is a pile of connectors in the rubber boot so you will have to trace them down from the grips and test them.

i also have this issue with my 2010 vector . right works perfectly. i bought new and replaced left grip and warmer. traced the trigger wire to ecu..continuity is fine . dont know where else to go HELP!

Back