• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Handwarmer evo tune vs yamaheater

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 FX Nytro XTX
Hi,

I've done a bit of research on this forum and couldn't find a decent answer. Last year I had a problem with my '10 xtx where my handwarmer and thumbwarmer stop working below 0 farenheit. Wanting to fix the issue what is the best solution, evo or yamaheater ? Would a '12-'14 ecu fix the problem ?

Did you ohm test each grip? They could be fried. If testing good, then run rock’s yamaheater and prepare to melt some gloves.

X3, x4,and x5 on the Yamaheater. Nytro , Venture and Apex, all with thumb boost. ALWAYS have warm hands.

I used RSI GH2 heaters and new grips. Works great for me and a much cheaper option.

Yamaheater!!! Beyond amazing. I have friends with other brands that hop on mine now to warm their hands up!

Yamaheater all the way—— plus rock is available if you have questions or need help

Yamaheaters for sure, Rocz also has an amazing HID setup, literally night and day. The headlight EVERY Nytro should have had stock. My Yamahaeater is going on 7 years, fantastic. This year I plan to put a new on off switch as the wire gauge was small and after years of vibration is showing stress... System works, -25 F (add wind chill at 65mph) was first time I had to put on glove liners last year... Enough said. Great products(s). The light is better than the warm hands, you can actually see! Lol.

Back