• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Happy with Mono, will I like single shot---129"

128" skid? i have the ck 144 and the single shot 146. the 144 i have dialed so it rides almost couch like when all is in spec. the 146 with the stock shock sucked in the moguls as it would pack in every 3rd hit. with the 2018 updated shock, i have the pressures set right for bottoming but i need to play with the clickers more as it still a bit harsh for my taste compared to how i have the ck set.

Are you getting a newer Apex with the SS 129 or thinking of changing out your Mono 11 -128 for the SS 129?

Buy a low mileage save money. The difference either way doesn't matter. You want a good machine for short money. I don't trust the air shock in the single. Got a Hygear coil over and worries gone but cost $ near 900. But sold the upgraded air shock for $350 so I did ok.

Trying to decide if I should buy an Apex with single shot, or hoard up some low mile Mono sleds.
monoshock is junk unless you ride smooth trails all day..it is not a big bump suspension...

The mono can be turned into a have your cake and eat it too skid, but it needs mods to do so. If I ever pick up another sled, it will have the mono.

monoshock is junk unless you ride smooth trails all day..it is not a big bump suspension...
The mono started out life as a snocross suspension in the yammy race sleds. When it’s equipped and set up properly it can take lots of abuse.

Back