• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Has anyone run against a 600 e-tec renegade?

Yes those 600 run hard. I have bone stock nytro besides drag n flys n picks and i had a hard time beatin him but it was close we raced a couple of times and went back n forth on who one the race. oh yah he didnt even have studs but 137 length. 600 etec hook n pull hard out of the hole

Studs or not... You ran a 136, which is like running a studded sled. It will hook alot better than a 121. How many studs do you have?

I ride with one all the time and with an excell pipe on my XTX its not a race. Top end I think he might catch me but the bottom end and midrange are so strong on the nytro that it would take a long time before he would catch me...Hasn't happened yet.

T

i only have 96 studs. so ya its hard to say it was equal because of his 136 length. he will struggle against me this year, i put track usa ext 136 track. RB3 tuning, K N air filters he will struggle now hahah

I raced an mxz 600 ho. rev, with all kinds of upgrades... clutched, reeds, exhaust, and what not, still blew him away with my stock nytro xtx, no studs for both sleds. no etecs here yet :letsnow: :yam:

hey boondocksaint! there is one mxz adrenaline 600 ho e-tec in town here. But all he does is put-put around all day trying to prove his gas tank will last him two weeks. There is also a guy with a 2007 rev 600 ho who drives it like he stole it. But whenever we get a chance to race he blows me off and says he has to be someplace.

Back