• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Has anyone used a 2stroke primary on their Nytro?

Beenba

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 Nytro XTX
The clutch sheaves on my nytro are shot after 18000km.

I have a good condition vmax 700 clutch, looking at the fixed sheaves they similar, but you can see the moving sheave has been beefed up at the webbing/gussets on the nytro.

Curious to know if anyone's used a 2 stoke clutch with success? I'd swap weights/rollers/spring from the nytro.

put one on an rx and had no problems until sled was wrecked.

Just watch the cam arms. The 4 stroke clutches have an open spider so the the stock flat arms don’t contact it. You don’t need to worry about that if you are using aftermarket weights with a more aggressive curvature than stock.

Mark, Iantomasi put one from an SRX on mine when it cracked but I'm not sure if he used the sheaves from the Nytro....I know he used the shaft.

thanks guys, I got a set a sheaves in good shape off another nytro and going to machine them.

That's a good point about the spider, you can see the nytro one has clearance pockets and the 2 smoker doesn't.

you could probably get away with using the 2 stroke sheaves and ntyro spider.

Back