• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Have you guys seen the new 2018 Castle X?

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
What do you think of the new products?

2019Gear_Billboard-1.jpg

I like it! I’ve been eyeballing this helmet since it came out. Haven’t been able to get real world feedback so I won’t buy yet. I own 3 helmets and the only one that is somewhat impressive is the BV2s, has to be -20 for me to wear it, great sub degree. If the Castle does well at 10-25 I’d like to own one.

Are these the ones made by Scorpion? I'll check them out at the Big East show next week in Syracuse. Hopefully, they will have them.

Are these the ones made by Scorpion? I'll check them out at the Big East show next week in Syracuse. Hopefully, they will have them.
What is “The Big East Show” all about? Is it worth a 6 hour drive (each way) to check out?

What is “The Big East Show” all about? Is it worth a 6 hour drive (each way) to check out?

https://www.bigeastpowersportsshow.com/

IMHO, its not worth a 12 hour round trip ride. However, you can meet Rockmeister (Yamaheater) and get a preview of all the new sleds. There are some bargains to be had on accessories, clothing, helmets, etc but you have to look for them.

That looks like fun! I’ll be going to Grass Drags in Fremont NH in a couple weeks, which is a really good time. I have family in Syracuse so I wouldn’t mind checking that out if I can make the time. Thank s!

Back