• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hay Days 2015, Role Call!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Who is going and would you like to meet up at the Yamaha Booth?? Maybe about 2 pm on Sat?

Sat and Sunday, Sept 12th and 13th ... here is more info:
http://www.snobarons.com/

Totallyamaha will not be in the Swap this year... we decided to take a year off and just enjoy the show. Stop by!!

Last edited:

We have 4 campers worth of people coming from Eau Claire. Staying in the NW corner of the Chicken Coup look us up.

I'll be there.

I usually can't make it but if you get time stop by the OSP trailer and check out the team fast four Outlaw Viper!

I would like to make it for once always seems like such a long drive. How lond does it take you to get there Tom?

I'll be there in the swap area with my SRX, a few Sno Scoots and some various Yamaha parts and clothing for sale.

We will be in swap area lots of parts and my 09 Phazer if it does not sell by then

I may need to stop over:)

Sounds good. I'll have a cold one waiting for you Tom or any other TY member that stops by my swap spot. I'll plan on packing a few extra chairs if anyone needs to park themselves and take a break.

Back