• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Haydays 2021!

biffdotorg

VIP Member
Website
www.biff.org
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Apex XTX and Viper LTX SE
WEBSITE
www.biff.org
It's about time to get fired up for Haydays!

Swap is sold out, and tickets are onsale online now. We did that in 2019 and it saved us plenty of time at the gate.

I'm feeling there is going to be plenty of pent up Haydays/sled aggression this fall. With no show last year and a low snow year, that means guys are going to be fired up for this year. We may see record crowds.

Who is all going and what are you looking for?

I'm a maybe. Depends on the length of a pending motorcycle trip.

I suspect it might have something to do with the fact that Tom had stated in another post that he has yet to hear from Yamaha for the upcoming season. As much as I'm looking forward to going to the Novi Snow Show this fall, it will be weird that TY won't be a part of the Yamaha display; assuming they even have one. :dunno:

I suspect it might have something to do with the fact that Tom had stated in another post that he has yet to hear from Yamaha for the upcoming season. As much as I'm looking forward to going to the Novi Snow Show this fall, it will be weird that TY won't be a part of the Yamaha display; assuming they even have one. :dunno:

You are correct. I would guess based on the Covid Restrictions in CA, they may not even be at Hay Days. Sorry guys I have a lot going on and most likely be in Colordro over Haty Days visiting my Daughter. Me and Hay Days just dont work any more.. can never get a swap spot and I am tired of promoting those that dont do anythign for the site.

It's about time to get fired up for Haydays!

Swap is sold out, and tickets are onsale online now. We did that in 2019 and it saved us plenty of time at the gate.

I'm feeling there is going to be plenty of pent up Haydays/sled aggression this fall. With no show last year and a low snow year, that means guys are going to be fired up for this year. We may see record crowds.

Who is all going and what are you looking for?
Going to be there with our regular crew staying at the "Chicken Coup" campground. Looking for gauntlets for the Viper for the long Snowball Cancer charity rides, Barn of Parts mechanical power steering for the Apex, electric jack for the camper. I bought the CKX 3-in-1 Large jacket/bibs for the first time last year and rode with the jacket/liner one time. The bibs are way to long even though they are a Large. None of it fits right so I am looking to sell them and get some Choko gear that I know fits me well and performs just as well as the CKX.

I don't have a need for anything at all, but maybe a new riding hat to leave in my sled.

I bought a Polaris General this Winter, so maybe some accessories for it. Or crap I know I will break in the near future. (Smile) Nothing wrong with watching all the nonsense and drinking a beer or six. I think most of our kids have grown out of the show too now, so it may just be us guys. That could get ugly.

I dont think they will be at any of the snow shows this year. I will know more later this week.
i think you are right they will not being any show because all the people will have to come from Canada to work them an it is not legal for them to work here. the person i was talking too thinks that they might contract all there RD out to a private company they will be saving a lot of money just in wages alone there where 1.3Million plus all costs and the cost of the building so they sell everything like it is planed big money on bottom of line for bean counters and less cost cost to do business as we keep buying yamaha / Artic Cat sleds . i think there are more changes coming that this just the tip of hat.

People working have been crossing for some time now. And by the time we get to snow show season, it will be open.
As posted on the TY Facebook page:

Wide Open WI Powersports Show & SwapWide Open Wisconsin Powersports Show & Swap 2021

17h ·
‼
1f525.png
HUGE ADDITION
1f525.png
‼

Yamaha Snowmobiles is coming to the show with a corporate booth. Come check out all their new machines for 2022!
Event Details
1f449.png
1f449.png
https://fb.me/e/1CpCHhhAD

Back