• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Haydays 2021!

Agreed. I was looking for SOME signs of life in there...
I stopped in that tent 4 separate times Sunday and there was hardly anyone in there and no reps talking to interested parties.
Only visiting amongst each other.
You nailed it Carbide. Spot on!

I bought a set of gen 3 Rox hand guards from those boys for my Sidewinder.

I bought a set of gen 3 Rox hand guards from those boys for my Sidewinder.
Good choice. Rox makes great products and has outstanding service. It is run by a group of very dedicated people who are very passionate about the sport.

Please post some pictures of your new hand guards mounted up on your new sled once it arrives.

Last edited:
Were there any 22 GT's there? Curious as to what color seat they will have? Detail photos show black, but studio photos show blue. Hope its black.

Were there any 22 GT's there? Curious as to what color seat they will have? Detail photos show black, but studio photos show blue. Hope its black.

Travis....I just looked at all of the pictures that I took at the Yamaha display (I didn't post all of them) and there was not any '22 GT models in their booth.

VX1R, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't these GT Sidewinders; the ones that came with EPS? :dunno:

YamaTent.JPG

Just zoomed in and noticed the first one is Viper and judging by the backrest on the second one, that is probably the Touring model but wouldn't they all still use the same color of seat since they are GTs?

Good choice. Rox makes great products and has outstanding service. It is run by a group of very dedicated people who are very passionate about the sport.

Please post some pictures of your new hand guards mounted up on your new sled once it arrives.
Already installed.

20210912_174035_copy_800x600.jpg

Agree great job Don!

Thank you Mark!

Hayday's just wasn't the same this year without the TY gathering at the Yamaha booth, but MrSled has a life away from TY. Go figure :)

I've always appreciated all of his efforts in the past to get the TY group together at Haydays for a meet and greet and a group photo.

Last edited:

Back