• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Header

blurred vision

Lifetime Member
Who makes headers for the sidewinders. Pros and cons please. I know Hurricane does and precision efi. If anyone has a precision efi one to sell pm me please.

I believe you can only get the precision header as part of the stage 4 kit

Your only choice is Hurricane that im aware of. Huge market that no other vendors seem to be addressing. Precision EFI you have to buy their Stage 4 kit to get a header.

Straightline made an awesome header for the Viper, wish they made one for the Winder

hurricane header is a nice header ,fits nice , some trimming required to heat shield ,

Who makes headers for the sidewinders. Pros and cons please. I know Hurricane does and precision efi. If anyone has a precision efi one to sell pm me please.
my advice
if anyone is planning to put a header on , make sure u let your tuner guy no what your doing as this may require a up graded tune depending on muffler size and other hardware being used , this is why precision efi won't just sell the header , precision has designed a package tune for the header , all tuner can offer a tune but they need to be aware of this add-on ,

Back