• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heated hand grips & thumb warmer on Enticer

Auglen

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Enticer 340T
Hi all
Just wondering if a 1980 340T Enticer (no battery/no electric start) can handle the electrical load of heated hand grips and thumbwarmer?

Hi all
Just wondering if a 1980 340T Enticer (no battery/no electric start) can handle the electrical load of heated hand grips and thumbwarmer?
It was a option, my friend has the same and it has them. It used a resistor like Chrysler used to.

It was a option, my friend has the same and it has them. It used a resistor like Chrysler used to.
Thanks
Did his sled have electric start with a battery?
I guess I could check to see if they had a different stator. If there is no difference between Electric start and non-E start

Thanks
Did his sled have electric start with a battery?
I guess I could check to see if they had a different stator. If there is no difference between Electric start and non-E start
It does not have battery /electric start. Don't know much about it but the wiring comes from the front, goes through the resistor mounted on the fan shroud and on to the bars. As for a switch, I'm not sure as some of the system is not there.

It does not have battery /electric start. Don't know much about it but the wiring comes from the front, goes through the resistor mounted on the fan shroud and on to the bars. As for a switch, I'm not sure as some of the system is not there.

I bought a new 1979 enticer standard with electric start & hand warmers & the resistor was also mounted on the fan shroud.

Great!
I have a handle bar i salvaged years ago. With hot grips and thumbwarmer. I tested it with a battery charger. Works fine. I just need to test the spare leads on the enticer wiring harness. Must be a spare for accessories.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20201211_210540_resize_51.jpg
    20201211_210540_resize_51.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 154

Back