• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heated Seat Kit Part Number

Fleecer

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2019 SRX
Does anyone know the Arctic Cat Heated Seat Kit Part # that will fit and can be installed on a Sidewinder? I'm looking for complete kit to install on LTX SE:. Heated pad, switch, harness etc.

I suggest you do a search about seat heaters. The arctic cat ones are plagued with broken wires after very little use. The consensus appears to be to go with aftermarket.

If you look at the 'more info' link there are installation instructions. In the instructions it gives the kit contents as;

Kit includes:
p/n QTY DESCRIPTION
0123-788 5 Cable Tie
0609-025 1 Heated Seat Switch
0609-913 1 Seat Heater Pad
1686-766 1 Harness *
1686-867 1 Harness **
2653-149 1 Instructions

That heater/switch is used on many kits, the only difference is probably the harness(S).

I had 3 heated seats on 2016 Yamaha STX DX replaced under warranty.. cables and connectors failed every time

I had 3 heated seats on 2016 Yamaha STX DX replaced under warranty.. cables and connectors failed every time
Had a heated seat on my 2012 xf1100 turbo. It was the only thing that didn't break.

I took my seat cover off to see if mine could be repaired. They place a hard plastic tube over the wires and because of the seat movement the tube cut 2 of the wires. I cut all wires, removed the tube from the harness, soldered wires with individual heat shrink, taped them all up and recovered the seat. I reused the staples and placed each staple into the original holes in the cover and plastic. You wouldn't know it was ever uncovered. i will see how long it holds up, but for now it is working. I would remove the plastic tube before installing a new kit.

I absolutely love the heated seat….especially in those -10 degree days! So glad I put one on.

Back