• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heated seat. NON oem add on

Moose sells similar through Parts Unlimited. Just put one in Viper seat. Feels like it should be fine.

Yes I have them on bot of my Yamaha's. They do work well. If you need any help shoot me a PM.
Thank you! for the info and offer. I will be installing the one IN the link I have up above. AND I always said "why would you need a heated seat"?? Well once you have one you always want one. I really like them on COLD riding days!

Thank you! for the info and offer. I will be installing the one IN the link I have up above. AND I always said "why would you need a heated seat"?? Well once you have one you always want one. I really like them on COLD riding days!

Hardest part is restapling the seat cover back down. Ys I know what you mean! That's why I went with a heated vest for the sub zero days. I HATE being the least bit bold when I'm riding!

Reminder........Be sure to use STAINLESS STEEL staples when you're putting your seat back together.;)!

Jonlafon1,
I'm thinking about adding heated seat also.

Will you acquire power direct from battery, or somewhere under console?

Any idea where factory heated seats get power?

Jonlafon1,
I'm thinking about adding heated seat also.

Will you acquire power direct from battery, or somewhere under console?

Any idea where factory heated seats get power?
I believe direct from the battery on the aftermarket one/ factory not sure

Back