• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heated warmers and thumb. Better option?

my wife has Rocket heated gloves. She wears them for sure and they are effective, she has an issue with cold finger tips and riding in the back of a 2up with hands exposed can be a challenge. The sled came with hard rear hand guards which help but the soft material gauntlets for the rear hand rails are most effective...but will not give optimum protection from branches...nothing is perfect lol. Joe

Good point Vmax as I own the FXR Recon Electric gloves and would say the complete opposite. The gloves themselves are warmer than the Klims I also wear which are two gloves in one (slide hand in one pocket for grip and other for warmth). The battery life can be an issue when its cold out and using on high but I found with just the low to be plenty warm. When I purchased mine at the Novi Show, I got a spare set of batteries but the good news for the electric gloves owner is that @Rockmeister is working on an adapter kit to use power from heated shield port which will also serve a charger to recharge your batteries.

Thanks for the report on the FXR Recon gloves RobX....much appreciated

Back