• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heavy Hitter ?

I didnt know that was an option :? A dealer has one in stock he is a ways away form were i live He wants $230 I not sure what all comes with it

thunder products

Is anyone for sure if the HHs will work in the 04 warriors clutch?

BBy how much can you get a set of HHs for?

I want HHs in my sled but am not sure if i want to change helix what advantages do you gain from them.

I just want alot better holeshot advantage

welter and toold, hang tight. I am will have my new pricing soon. Ill take care of both of you. I can sell you just the HH's, or can set you up with the package. HH's, Helix, and Secondary spring. Ill keep you posted. Should know in about a week...BBY

this might be doumb but what should i exspect by changing the secondary springs? the preload etc.& the wrap it is on.

Secondary Springs

The spring you use determines how the secondary will up shift and backshift. A stiffer, stronger rate spring will upshift slower and backshift faster. A lesser rate spring will upshift faster and backshift slower. The conditions you ride in dictate what spring you would use.

Back