• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heavy Hitters and now ECP Air kit.

Him

Pro
Country
Sweden
Snowmobile
Apex -11 MCX290
RX Warrior -04
Hi all!

I'm running FBP Heavy Hitters Acceleration Kit. Do I have to change
anything on the wheights after the ECP is mounted? More wheights anywhere?

Just so I have something to do while waiting for the white fluff.

If you bought the clutch kit specifically designed for my ECP Air Kit then install it just as the instructions say to. It is important beforehand to know what brand track you are using, Warrior or shorty, how many studs, and your body weight.

These clutch kits would have been purchased from ECP, The Speedshop, or Simons CPR.

Good Luck!

Freddie

I already had the HH Accelerationkit from Fett Bros Performance, which includes HH wheights, a stiffer primary spring and a new helix before the ECP kit. Buying another HH clutchkit doesn't sound so fun, I haven't unlimited funds.

So, if anyone can help me, i have an -04 Warrior with ripsaw, no studs, 200lbs riderweight.

I'm not after the ultimate dragracingsetup, just a setup that has the ECPkit in mind.

The basic rule of thumb is more power, more weight. Ideally, you can get the specs for pin weight from where you bought it. Otherwise, bring a stopwatch, a radar gun, a bunch of weights and spend a day on the lake.

Back