• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

heavy hitters for attak

The attak does not need a gear change. You don,t need to touch the secondary cus it is fine as is. If you get a set of 48 gram heavy hitters I can get you close on initial set up. Don,t have a clue with st,s but it should be a similar set up; most of the weight in the inner getting progressively lighter to the tip. The stock clutching is great for a light guy on hard pack snow but does not backshift well with a heavy rider or even a light guy in real deep snow.

The attak does not need a gear change. You don,t need to touch the secondary cus it is fine as is. If you get a set of 48 gram heavy hitters I can get you close on initial set up. Don,t have a clue with st,s but it should be a similar set up; most of the weight in the inner getting progressively lighter to the tip. The stock clutching is great for a light guy on hard pack snow but does not backshift well with a heavy rider or even a light guy in real deep snow.

Turk, Would you mind sharing an initial set up for 48 gram heavy hitters for an Attak? Can't seem to find anything to start from, been searching...

Turk, Would you mind sharing an initial set up for 48 gram heavy hitters for an Attak? Can't seem to find anything to start from, been searching...

Unfortunately Turk is not available to answer questions anymore here on earth. We lost him to Heaven a few years ago.

I'm sure someone else with tuning experience will chime in and help you out.

Back