• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hello from Boss Performance

NyTrOMaNIaC said:
Got these from Scott last week. Excellent price and great advice ! Special Thanks to Turk for referring me to Scott @ Boss Performance. :Rockon:

PS. You're not off the hook yet either, Turk ;)!

You get a chance to try them out yet??

Boss Performance

I have been doing business for years. Any performance products I have bought from them were impressive! They know their stuff! If not for Boss performance's technical advice and assistance I would have spent countless hours dialing in my turbo Apex! I would reccommend all Totally Yamaha members to do business with Boss Performance!!! We welcome Scott and Ron Thiessen of Boss Performance!

justinator said:
NyTrOMaNIaC said:
Got these from Scott last week. Excellent price and great advice ! Special Thanks to Turk for referring me to Scott @ Boss Performance. :Rockon:

PS. You're not off the hook yet either, Turk ;)!

You get a chance to try them out yet??

Not yet, our conditions and weather went to #$%&*

I'll report back as soon as I get a chance, which is looking darn good for this weekend. We're getting BOMBED with a storm tonight, up to 60 cms, and another system for Saturday LaLaLa :jump: :Rockon: :-o

Back