• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

help drag fly set

darv

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
08 Apex 40th LTX
im 335lbs purchase kit from boss an lost set up info and try to get a hold of them an on answer. purchased about 2 years ago just didn't put them in had to deal with cancer treatment. any help thanks.

08 apex ltx

It is for an 08 Apex 40th LTX I know I was to use the black spring or the yamaha O-S- O but I forgot what I was to set in the weights lost sheet was dealing with health instead.

darv said:
im 335lbs purchase kit from boss an lost set up info and try to get a hold of them an on answer. purchased about 2 years ago just didn't put them in had to deal with cancer treatment. any help thanks.
Hi Darv, Go to there website www.heelclickerclutching.com/‎ and click on the yamaha drgon fly kit and it will give you the option to open up the instuctions for loading the weights along with all the other info on setting up the kit....Its the whole intruction sheet in PDF forum.. Hope this helps. Keep tring to call them on there number listed you will get someone sooner or later. Randy is the guy to talk to if at all possible.
Rich.

Guys I have the set from HC Boss used a different set up than them and he uses tha OSO spring I instead of the black I need the set up info that Boss recommended that what I lost.

Guys I have the set from HC Boss used a different set up than them and he uses tha OSO spring I instead of the black I need the set up info that Boss recommended that what I lost.
did u ever find the set up?

I have a real good set up for that application. Let me look for it if anyone is still interested.

yes please do id really appreciate it thanks

Stock secondary
Black hc primary spring
bolt + washer in the heel
bolt in the center
1/2" set screw in the tip
bolt + washer in the OD.
After you set this up and run it, try a silver secondary spring and compare to the stock pink. I have had luck using a softer spring in the secondary with this set up on some sleds.

Stock secondary
Black hc primary spring
bolt + washer in the heel
bolt in the center
1/2" set screw in the tip
bolt + washer in the OD.
After you set this up and run it, try a silver secondary spring and compare to the stock pink. I have had luck using a softer spring in the secondary with this set up on some sleds.
this will work in a 2014 apex also? might have to do alittle adjusting do to little more power than 06-10?

Back