• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help please.. Phazer GT hight to top of windshield

StinkyFingers

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Viper Xtx-LE
Hey guys, at the cottage and zipping a sled door in end of shed.... Don't have sleds with me but I'm pretty sure the phazer GT with windshield is higher than my viper xtx with the medium sport shield.

Wondering if anyone is able to measure theirs and provide the height from floor to top of windshield. I have the oem higher windshield that comes on the gt. Just don't want to have my opening height too low. Many thanks in advance....

Ps checked out specs online but not sure if the height is including the top of the windshield.

Hey guys, at the cottage and zipping a sled door in end of shed.... Don't have sleds with me but I'm pretty sure the phazer GT with windshield is higher than my viper xtx with the medium sport shield.

Wondering if anyone is able to measure theirs and provide the height from floor to top of windshield. I have the oem higher windshield that comes on the gt. Just don't want to have my opening height too low. Many thanks in advance....

Ps checked out specs online but not sure if the height is including the top of the windshield.

Scratch that. I've heard approx 53 to top.

Sorry. Mine is lower than stock but still is higher than my Viper with medium wind shield. Go high as possible so you dont have to duck when you go out every time. There is a few times I think I about knocked myself out on trailer tops. Not fun and concussions lead to brain damage as you can see I suffer from!

Back